SAN DIEGO –
- Three people are facing charges involving an alleged conspiracy to kidnap and kill a business associate.
- The dispute involved real estate investment properties, most of which involved marijuana dispensaries.
- Salam Razuki, Sylvia Gonzales and Elizabeth Juarez were arrested last week in connection with the plot.
- A federal complaint alleges that Razuki and Gonzales met with an informant and asked to arrange the killing of one of their business associates.
- Razuki and Gonzales told the informant they had multiple investments with the associate and were now embroiled in a legal dispute.
- The assets involved are said to be valued at around $40 million.
- Razuki and Gonzales wanted the source to “shoot him in the face,” and “ take him to Mexico and have him whacked”.
- The trio provided a picture of the associate and said they wanted to “put the turkey up to roast before Thanksgiving,”
- They allegedly offered to pay $2,000, with $1,000 to be paid immediately.
Read full story on Fox5SanDiego
Search San Diego Flights and Hotels
Search Los Angeles Flights and Hotels
Car Rentals at Los Angeles, CA International Airport
Leave a Reply