SAN DIEGO –
- Three people are facing charges involving an alleged conspiracy to kidnap and kill a business associate.
- The dispute involved real estate investment properties, most of which involved marijuana dispensaries.
- Salam Razuki, Sylvia Gonzales and Elizabeth Juarez were arrested last week in connection with the plot.
- A federal complaint alleges that Razuki and Gonzales met with an informant and asked to arrange the killing of one of their business associates.
- Razuki and Gonzales told the informant they had multiple investments with the associate and were now embroiled in a legal dispute.
- The assets involved are said to be valued at around $40 million.
- Razuki and Gonzales wanted the source to “shoot him in the face,” and “ take him to Mexico and have him whacked”.
- The trio provided a picture of the associate and said they wanted to “put the turkey up to roast before Thanksgiving,”
- They allegedly offered to pay $2,000, with $1,000 to be paid immediately.