firstname.lastname@example.org (Sophia Ankel) INSIDER May 2, 2020, 2:40 AM CDT 0:29
- A woman plunged 115 feet to her death while posing near the edge of a cliff for a photo to celebrate the end of a lockdown in Turkey.
- Olesya Suspitsyna, who is originally from Kazakhstan but was working in Turkey as a tour guide, was visiting the Duden Park in Antalya with a friend on Sunday.
- The 31-year-old climbed over a safety fence to pose for the picture in front of the park’s famous waterfalls when she slipped on the grass and fell to her death.
- The friends wanted to celebrate the end of a weekend curfew imposed by the Turkish government on April 10, which is part of the country’s lockdown measures.
- Suspitsyna was pronounced dead at the scene, with police declaring it an accident.
Leave a Reply